I am a first-year CS Ph.D. at the University of Texas at Dallas under Prof. Yapeng Tian.
Previously, I did my MS in CS at NYU Courant where I was fortunate to work with Prof. Juan Pablo Bello, Prof. Magdalena Fuentes, Dr. Iran Roman at Music and Audio Research Lab.
My research interests lie in multimodal deep learning and machine listening.
Prior to joining NYU, I worked as a machine learning engineer II at Zomato and as a senior data scientist at Sharechat.
While in industry I applied ML to solve problems in user recommendation and personalization.
I received my B.Tech degree in Mathematics and Computing from IIT Delhi.
In my spare time, I like to play guitar and tennis.
- [Sept. 2023] Serving as a Reviewer for ICASSP-24.
- [July 2023] Serving as a Reviewer for AAAI-24.
- [July 2023] One paper about sound source distance estimation is accepted at WASPAA 23.
- [May 2023] One paper about multimodal sound recognition is accepted at INTERSPEECH 23.
- [May 2023] Joining as a PhD student at UT Dallas.
- [May 2023] Completed MS in CS from NYU Courant.
- [May 2023] Received Exceptional Contribution award as guitarist for NYU pop/rock ensemble.
- [May 2023] NYU pop/rock ensemble won the 2023 Downbeat award for outstanding performance.
- [Mar. 2023] Serving as a reviewer for Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP) 2023.
- [Nov. 2022] Our paper about sound localization is accepted to DCASE 2022 Workshop.
IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA), 2023.
Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events(DCASE), 2022.
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.